Fun Box
Fun Box
Fun Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catch 22

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Location : On Highway 55, six feet under, where no one can find her.

Catch 22 Empty
PostSubject: Catch 22   Catch 22 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:57 am

Lyrics to No Love For The Roadie :
Hmmm C22 These punk motherfuckers now a hip hop crew? Naw, we just having some fun. A little somethin' we wanna get done. Anyone say a word, better shut your mouth biotch. We'll kick your punk ass to the curb Sit your stupid ass on the couch And nod your head to something new Feel it? Na? Fuck you, we do We're on a mission, to beef with anyone who fucks with our ambition So check it and give a listen and let me explain Yo E-rock bring back that instrumental refrain.

[Chorus:]
Seven different members, meaning seven different names, meaning seven different mouths speaking seven different ways All common goals reamin Still pigeon-holed status quo sucks cuz I haven't changed.

No love for the roadie?
Yo man, you're the roadie, you don't... seven members, seven members, that's it. That's all you got.
Eight! Eight!

Lick a shot-shot. Boom 5 4 3 2 1 wanna make you jump up, it's like a clean cut Slicing through the track with a machete Ready set go A Derringer cover Cover me, cover you I'll take it slow and easy, indiscreetly, I'm completely numb Come come Surburban ragamuffin with a dancehall twist, I'm saying I'm saying I'm saying nothing This Shot a licka say it again kick it and come back for one I'm running I'm running I'm running I'm running It takes some time It's like a dream come true I'm in heaven again We're right here jumping with you Once again again, once once again again

[Chorus]

Yo man, I work.
Dude, you don't work.
I work.

Yo, so let me come in real slow. Like 1, 2, I bet you thought you knew about the style we present, so intense cutting through with precision never watered down but you're bound to drizound coming around your town rocking a crowd with the sweetest sound you ever heard fool there aren't no other You wanna talk shit I have your running for your mother Coming in quick you little bitch Throwing a brick up in your window to get your affection So pay attention, learn your lesson on this whole next session When I grip the mic I spit my shit like a veteran Wait stop the beat a second Now bring it back again Catch 22 has come to bump your party and get you jumping and keep it bumping Nah forget about the bump, I'm gonna go and blaze it up

[Chorus]

YoI'm saying that's not right.
Step back punk you ain't got no place here...

I'm the one they call Perm so listen learn Gonna make you twist and turn with this beat that I kick it South River, Trax East Fuck with me you'll be deceased 6 foot underground is where you'll be to say the least East Coast Pride until I decide I come in strong gonna bust you in the eye My piece of pie is all I'm looking for Gotta get the door I came to let you know All I rock is eckou Yo what up Bean (Yo what up bro) So let me finish this up quick cuz shit be getting thick So let me go out nice and slick Perm signing off so hand me my sticks I'm not down with this motherfucking microphone shit.

Yo dude, uh, you gonna sing the chorus?
No dude I don't like singing the chorus.
Just sing the hook.
No, no, dude.
Try that.
No, I really don't... check it. Peace.
[Chorus]

You'd better recognize man, that ain't right.
Yo bump that man and get behind that table and sell that t-shirt.
It's eight, I said eight, yo.
Na, I don't think so. It's seven.
Whatever, dude.

It's the P-a-t-r-i-c-k with the t-h-c m d-m- a So listen while I wreck it Then listen to the record Check it wait another second this won't take all day I'm the dank natty dread deep banana head Making a six string sing is hard done than said Cuz saying it and doing it just ain't the same They're like fire and rain It's like night and day But at night or day in the AM or the PM You know I'm hitting TM I call 'em like I see 'em So rewind the rhyme stick it in your eye and let the old school open your mind one time
[Chorus]

Yo I ?? represent.
No you ain't busting no rhymes, man. The only thing thing busting is your ass if you don't sell those records & tapes, kid.
I do my work.

You ladies better run for cover, cuz I'm the lyrical lover I stimulate and penetrate you like no other I'm a hip-hop transformer, a sexual performer Best get out of my way Cuz I'm turning the corner So let me start with my present I'm the phat Illmont resident, getting more play than our current president Ladies start the bump Let's get the bass to thump I'm Ian and I'm calling out the motherfucking chumps Cuz I'm badder than Darth Vader I'm called the Terminator Lyrically you all know that I'm the dominator You're not ready for me and all that I bring cuz I float like a butterfly and sting like a bee So now you all know it's true that the C22 crew is coming for you with a beat that's brand new That's right cuz I'm the big smooth and you be feeling my groove Yeah I'm the motherfucker showing Jordan his moves.
[Chorus]

Yo I'm not saying it again, I want props
Yo you best step away from the mic before I get Ike Turner on your ass.

Aw fuck You wanna get jumped chump punk? Come press your luck by our whole crew we all stone you, own you, for a while you just wasn't looking But what you gonna do? (Whoo, is that Mingus over there?) Yeah you hear me talking Spitting out the candy for your ears Move your rears to this Ghetto booty shaking Taking it all and yo raking the dough in ho And me and my boys in 22 you just don't know we be pimping in the clubs with my man Jeff singing reggae dub with Perm, TM, Ian, and KG, Kirk E. Fresh, me I'm Mingus and our boy J-E.

Merch guys and roadies around the world this is your time so grab your girl It's time to show you what we do We're not your little tools TDE is down for me as I kick it old school. East coast Jersey represent don't fuck with me cuz you can't repent What you say will come back to you If you doubt me just test my crew Don't break my trust cuz I'm no fool and you starting rumors doesn't make you cool Just a punk ass bitch with too much time and until you talked shit everything was fine But now it's too late what's said is said, You're getting fucked up this is the end. Biotch.

[Chorus]
Eight different members, eight different names, eight different mouths speaking eight different ways All common goals remain, still pigeon-hole status quo sucks cuz we haven't changed
Back to top Go down
http://zlivrach.deviantart.com/
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch 22   Catch 22 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:58 am

Lyrics to One Love :
One Love! One Heart! Let's get together and feel all right. Hear the children cryin' (One Love!); Hear the children cryin' (One Heart!), Sayin': give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right; Sayin': let's get together and feel all right. Wo wo-wo wo-wo! Let them all pass all their dirty remarks (One Love!); There is one question I'd really love to ask (One Heart!): Is there a place for the hopeless sinner, Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own beliefs? One Love! What about the one heart? One Heart! What about - ? Let's get together and feel all right As it was in the beginning (One Love!); So shall it be in the end (One Heart!), All right! Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right; Let's get together and feel all right. One more thing! Let's get together to fight this Holy Armageddon (One Love!), So when the Man comes there will be no, no doom (One Song!). Have pity on those whose chances grows t'inner; There ain't no hiding place from the Father of Creation. Sayin': One Love! What about the One Heart? (One Heart!) What about the - ? Let's get together and feel all right. I'm pleadin' to mankind! (One Love!); Oh, Lord! (One Heart) Wo-ooh! Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right; Let's get together and feel all right. Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right; Let's get together and feel all right
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty

Lyrics to Sincerely Yours :
10:00 I was gonna write a letter but at 1:00 is when I opened up my eyes. 3:00 turned into 5:00. I watched the day pass me by. 6:00 I was changing through the channels. And at 8:00 the stationary called my name. 9:00 the time I stopped impossible that day I didn't speak. Dear loving friend I meant to write shoudl've but the time just wasn't right. Some things I'd rather leave unsaid and I'm sorry that I did. So here's a letter that I never sent with all the words I never said. I never wanted you to leave but you left said I never wanna hold you back but I want to hold you back. Sincerely yours
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty

Lyrics to Straight Forward :
No right turn
No left turn
No return
It's my turn now

No right turn
No wrong turn
Now you've turn back and
I've turned around

Inside out and upside down
My feet can't seem to touch the ground
My feet can't seem to find the ground

I'm at that point now in my life
Where all I've said and all I've done
Doesn't seem to be enough
At least thats what she said

Hey get off my back
I'm living for the moment cuz I'm thinking that's all I've got
Hey get off my back
I'm living for the moment cuz I'm thinking that's all I have

This picture
I painted
Has faded long ago with age
As I lie here patiently
You never change
I turned the page

Inside out and upside down
My feet can't seem to touch the ground
My feet can't seem to find the ground

I'm at that point now in my life
Where all I've said and all I've done
Doesn't seem to be enough
At leats thats what she said

Hey get off my back
I'm living for the moment cuz I'm thinking that's all I've got
Hey get off my back
I'm living for the moment cuz I'm thinking that's all I have

Hey....brand new day and Im feelin ok
Hey....Coolie Ranx and catch 22
Got to back up from all these punks
See us everyday and they talk junk
She was the best that ive ever had
now shes gone and im feelin sad

Hey have you seen her
tell me have you seen her

Hey get off my back
im livin for the moment cause im thinking its all i got
hey get off my back
im livin for the moment thinkin its all i have
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty

Lyrics to To Be Continued... :
Close your eyes real tight
underneath the city lights
You can hear the noise below your room
Take a real deep breath
get those feelings off your chest
Work it out
and wake up in each others arms

Underneath its never over
(looking back over my shoulder)
Looking back over my shoulder
(underneath its never over)
I always said that we would meet again
when we were ten years older

Close your eyes real tight
underneath the city lights
You can hear the noise below your room
Take a real deep breath
get those feelings off your chest
Work it out
and wake up in each others arms

Underneath its never over
(looking back over my shoulder)
Looking back over my shoulder
(underneath its never over)
I always said that we would meet again
when we were ten years older
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty

Lyrics to Day In Day Out :
I don't want to barge in on your secrey see dependency see it means nothing to me I don't want to hear about your problems and I don't want to listen to your apathy see You're not like me see You mean nothing to me All your cash doesn't make you any greener. (chorus) I don't need anyone to tell me what to feel. I don't need anyone to hate the world with me. Day in, day out It's not that bad. I worry and I worry but you'll never have to worry again, you'll never be alone. In my room with a bucket full of phlegm I don't need a music scene to tell me who I am I should have got a warning should have came a year ago should I sent her a birthday card? My conscience tells me no
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch 22   Catch 22 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:59 am

Lyrics to I'm Better Than You :
I dont need no stupid reasons to go around always treating everyone with impunity/ im better than you/ im better than you think take it easy im better off this way i dont ever get to feeling for you cant you see that i dont give a shit about you/im better than you/im better than you think
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty

Lyrics to As The Footsteps Die Out Forever :
She was diagnosed on a Friday, the kids were almost home, the kids were on their way back home from school, lying face down in the gutter of unaccomplished dreams and broken memories of things to come, "Sorry ma'am, I really am. I had to break the news. I had to make the phone call to tell you that you're due, you know where, I'll tell you when, and I suggest you start living these next three weeks, the best way that you can." Every night for three long weeks, she'd roam the hallways half asleep and as the footsteps fade away in my mind, I could swear, I could swear, I heard her say: Don't wait for me, I've got a lot to do I've got a lot to be and in the end maybe I'll see you there. Lost her strength on a saturday. Spent the day in bed. Yeah, I'm fine, it's just the flu she said with a smile, but when they turned their backs, the tears would flow. She knew she only had a while to live to breathe to see to be to bleed to stand on her own two weakened feet "and so I pray everyday: don't take my mother away" and in the end maybe i'll see you there. You know i'll see you there and in the end i'll see you there
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty

Lyrics to Sick And Sad :
Went to the corner of second and main and there was someone there who mentioned that they hoped that it would rain forever, forever, so they could drown in peace. Went down to the hodskin p.l. but there was nobody to answer when I rang the doorbell forever, forever so now I'm sad all the time. Sick and sad again. Sometimes I'd like the rain to end. Sick and sad again. Sometimes I'd like to stand on my own two feet. Today was the day but she threw it all away and I could never understand 'cause she was never one to play by the rules of the game her and me we're so the same I try so hard and I never give in and I am never satisifed until the day that I win agaisnt them but I don't care I'll follow her to anywhere
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty

Lyrics to This One Goes Out To... :
Staring out the window of somebody's pickup truck well I never mind the boredom cause I use it for a crutch just to get me to that plae its a different state of sane and everytime I try to change I always end up quite the same thinking back to happier days when everyone was ignorant and all the kids behaved but me and my friends and the ice cream man that was our existance that was our clan this one goes out to the friends I never had: hey I don't understand but I'd like to anyway hey I don't understand but I like it anyway hey I don't understand but I like you anyway hey I don't understand Shelter in the city we decided to go in and I gave a man some money to buy herion but the homeless man returned and he gave me back a dime he said, "put it in your sock my friend and save it for another time" but: lessons are learned and later unlearned if he knew then what he knows now well he could rule the world but I'm not one to judge what happened yesterday cause I got me I got myself my future is at stake this one goes out to...
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty

Lyrics to Shoebox In My Closet :
Here i am alone again the box in my closet is my only friend but i never let that bother me because i got myself and i set myself free im alone when im with everybody else like a book i've read about a million times well i know what i will read and i know what i will find no need to go on but i go on anyway and when im satisfied i ask you why'd you go away? ...hey stop it i dont want it anymore
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch 22   Catch 22 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:00 am

Lyrics to Super Nothing :
He wakes up sad again, wonders when the rain will end She'll act like she don't care cause to her it's just a game ...that he plays I'm a super I'm a nothing I'm a no one going nowhere going fast but I don't care All the times he said he would she never really understood what he said or what he meant he won't forget what wasn't said He'll find himself alone standing in the rain
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch 22   Catch 22 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:02 am

Lyrics to 1234 1234 :
You, you try, you try to get by. "You're never going to pull it off", "You shouldn't even try" "You're a wet cigarette", "You're always second best", but they're never going to give a shit about anybody but themselves. You fight for them to realize; there's more to life, there's more to you, there's more than meets the eye. And when you're done, the battle's been won. You sit back, you smile and this is what you hum, you hum: ....12341234.... The years go by, the time it does fly. Every single second is a moment in time that passes oh, so quick and it seems like nothing, but when you're looking back, well it amounts to everything. I've got myself. I've got my friends. I've got my little family, but that's not where it ends. This one goes out to you, it goes out to everyone. It's in the name of honesty because life has just begun. .... 12341234.... Look around little brother, Can you tell me what you see? You're a big boy now, so take responsibility. You never had it hard, but now it's getting tough, so you whine, whine, whine and you say you've had enough. You say i'm full of shit That i'm a hypocrite I shouldn't talk, when i can't take the advice that i give? Well maybe you're right, but open your eyes: the main difference here is that i try, try, try
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch 22   Catch 22 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:02 am

Lyrics to As The Footsteps Die Out Forever :
She was diagnosed on a Friday, the kids were almost home, the kids were on their way back home from school, lying face down in the gutter of unaccomplished dreams and broken memories of things to come, "Sorry ma'am, I really am. I had to break the news. I had to make the phone call to tell you that you're due, you know where, I'll tell you when, and I suggest you start living these next three weeks, the best way that you can." Every night for three long weeks, she'd roam the hallways half asleep and as the footsteps fade away in my mind, I could swear, I could swear, I heard her say: Don't wait for me, I've got a lot to do I've got a lot to be and in the end maybe I'll see you there. Lost her strength on a saturday. Spent the day in bed. Yeah, I'm fine, it's just the flu she said with a smile, but when they turned their backs, the tears would flow. She knew she only had a while to live to breathe to see to be to bleed to stand on her own two weakened feet "and so I pray everyday: don't take my mother away" and in the end maybe i'll see you there. You know i'll see you there and in the end i'll see you there
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch 22   Catch 22 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:03 am

Lyrics to Kristina She Don't Know I Exist :
Not long ago in my high school days I watched a girl from so far away But everytime she passed me by I turned my head away and quietly sighed. And when she walked by her hair would dance, a secret tango that only I could understand and if she asked for the time of day I'd look her in the eyes and quietly say: Kristina Kristina Do you have any clue who I am? (hell no) So listen up because I'll tell you once and I'll explain myself the best that I can. Kristina Kristina You don't know me so I'll have to persist. You don't know me so I'll have to persist. I'm kind of shy so don't wonder why Kristina she don't know I exist. From calss to class I followed her, but I swore I'd leave her undisturbed and if she ever stopped by and turned around I got so nervous and I stared at the ground. And then one day in photography I foud a contact print that I could not believe and there she was staring back at me so I took her home so quietly. 1.17.98 it's been a day that I've come to hate. As I walked into the video store there she stood as my jaw fell to the floor. Tapping her toe, waiting in line, with a movie and some other guy Why did I bother? Why did I care? About this girl named Kristina Behr? Kristina Kristina You'll never get to know who I am. This is goodbye so please don't cry and I'll let you down as softly as I can. Kristina Kristina another name to cross off my list. In another life it could have been nice but Kristina she won't know what she missed
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty

Lyrics to 9mm & A Three Piece Suit :
Well I know I shouldn't care but I do & I don't and I always crack a smile when I see your punk rock clothes and you try try but you never fit in and you're never going to so pack it up pack it in, so there Steve took three or four Heather took more. She lit a cigarrette and they're walkin out the door with a semi automatic and a ski mask on they look to one another and they say to themselves "what fun". Well I never want to bother and I never want to hover over his or her affairs because that's not fair and it seems to me that you're running out of time and it seems to me like you're never going to do what's right Jack dropped 21, Jill 22. The look in his eye said "Brother what are you going to do with a 9mm and a three piece suit?" they look to one another and say "hey motherfucker, who's the fool?"
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty

Lyrics to Super Nothing :
He wakes up sad again, wonders when the rain will end She'll act like she don't care cause to her it's just a game ...that he plays I'm a super I'm a nothing I'm a no one going nowhere going fast but I don't care All the times he said he would she never really understood what he said or what he meant he won't forget what wasn't said He'll find himself alone standing in the rain
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch 22   Catch 22 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:04 am

Lyrics to This One Goes Out To... :
Staring out the window of somebody's pickup truck well I never mind the boredom cause I use it for a crutch just to get me to that plae its a different state of sane and everytime I try to change I always end up quite the same thinking back to happier days when everyone was ignorant and all the kids behaved but me and my friends and the ice cream man that was our existance that was our clan this one goes out to the friends I never had: hey I don't understand but I'd like to anyway hey I don't understand but I like it anyway hey I don't understand but I like you anyway hey I don't understand Shelter in the city we decided to go in and I gave a man some money to buy herion but the homeless man returned and he gave me back a dime he said, "put it in your sock my friend and save it for another time" but: lessons are learned and later unlearned if he knew then what he knows now well he could rule the world but I'm not one to judge what happened yesterday cause I got me I got myself my future is at stake this one goes out to...
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty

Lyrics to Riding The Fourth Wave :
(Instrumental)
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty

Lyrics to On & On & On :
I still remember that night it was the fourth of July It's still engraved in my mind and I'm not suprised. Gang wars no guns hand to hand. You're black I'm white he's purple but I still don't undestand. I'm going to be alright I'm going to be okay everything is going to be fine back off. I want to be alone I want to think it out and I'm thinking that I want to go home. Look who's laughing now. I'll pull it off somehow. As I passed her by I could see her cry and I'll never forget the look that was in her eye and the music you know it played on & and on & on so won't somebody tap her on the shoulder tell her life goes on. 3 years 2 months 1 week 4 days I'm always counting down because there ain't no easier way trust me you know that I tried and if I said it was easy then you know that I told a lie. I'm going to be alright I'm going to be just fine. One down five billion to go. Am I the next in line and do I really want to know?
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty

Lyrics to Giving Up Giving In :
I got no cash, got no girl, but I got the world in the palm of my hand and I don't care if you care or if you understand because i'm a little kid and I've got little problems and I don't give a shit if you don't understand because: I got me. That's all I need. And I live comfortably, and I sleep peacefully. I give up. I don't want to hear, I don't want to be near you or your friends and your dime a dozen miseries. I don't care if you care about the way you wear your hair or your shoes or your idiot attitude. Don't stop because I want to hear your problems. Don't you stop because I want to help you solve them. Don't stop
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch 22   Catch 22 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:05 am

Lyrics to Walking Away :
Well, hello. How are you? Won't you pull up a chair? Won't you tell me your story because I really do care about talking away. Here's to me, to you, to us, to everything, I hope it never falls apart. We're talking away. Well you look so fine, and you seem so kind, and I've got to say that i'm having a good time dancing away. Here's to me, to you, to us, to everything, I hope it never falls apart. We're dancing away. Could things get any better now? If they can, I cannot see how, but as the time goes by, you stop and sigh. You stop and sigh and then you wonder why. I can't stop this feeling, as i'm walking away, and I could never understand half the things you'd say, as we're walking away. Goodbye to me, to you, to us, to everything, because it fell apart, as we're walking away. Things weren't better then. You felt that you had to pretend. But as the time goes by, you stop & sigh. You stop and sigh and then you wonder why
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty

Lyrics to Day In Day Out :
I don't want to barge in on your secrey see dependency see it means nothing to me I don't want to hear about your problems and I don't want to listen to your apathy see You're not like me see You mean nothing to me All your cash doesn't make you any greener. (chorus) I don't need anyone to tell me what to feel. I don't need anyone to hate the world with me. Day in, day out It's not that bad. I worry and I worry but you'll never have to worry again, you'll never be alone. In my room with a bucket full of phlegm I don't need a music scene to tell me who I am I should have got a warning should have came a year ago should I sent her a birthday card? My conscience tells me no
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty

Lyrics to Keasbey Nights :
It was the summer of '95 (so what?!), in the backyard, shaving the old plies. Feeling so strong, something went wrong. Straight into my finger, what a stinger, it was so long. I still remember that day, like the day that I said that I swear, "I'll never hurt myself again", but it seems that I'm deemed to be wrong, to be wrong, to be wrong. So i've got to keep holding on... they always played a slow song. When they come for me, I'll be sitting at my desk, with a gun in my hand, wearing a bulletproof vest.. Singing "my, my, my, how the time does fly, when you know you're going to die by the end of the night." I still remember when we were young and fragile then. No one gave a shit about us because times were tougher then. Feeling so good, cruising the hood; straight into the real world, rich kids never understood. But I don't care. I can fade away to anywhere. Don't stop because you might get dropped and if you do who's going to pick you up. Well I won't... they always played a slow song
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Admin
Admin
Hellcat

Catch 22 Empty

Lyrics to Sick And Sad :
Went to the corner of second and main and there was someone there who mentioned that they hoped that it would rain forever, forever, so they could drown in peace. Went down to the hodskin p.l. but there was nobody to answer when I rang the doorbell forever, forever so now I'm sad all the time. Sick and sad again. Sometimes I'd like the rain to end. Sick and sad again. Sometimes I'd like to stand on my own two feet. Today was the day but she threw it all away and I could never understand 'cause she was never one to play by the rules of the game her and me we're so the same I try so hard and I never give in and I am never satisifed until the day that I win agaisnt them but I don't care I'll follow her to anywhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Catch 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch 22   Catch 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Catch 22
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next